Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
We’re Your Complete Resource for Northern Virginia Auto Insurance
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident.The right car insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your insurance policy. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
Our personal or commercial auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. As a car insurance company in Woodbridge, we can help our Northern Virginia customers determine the best coverage for your needs.
Get A Quote Today!
Car Insurance – What You Need to Know
Our team of insurance professionals understands the Northern Virginia car insurance needs of our customers.
· Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:
· Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
· Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
· Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
· Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
· An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Car Insurance - Why You Need It
For our customers, a personal or commercial auto insurance policy is really all about protecting yourself financially. For instance,
· If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
· If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
· If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
· Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply.
To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
Types of Personal and Commercial Auto Insurance in Virginia
At All About Insurance Agency, clients from Woodbridge, Lorton, Springfield, Fairfax, Chantilly and all over the area need auto insurance coverage. The following are some of the types of auto insurance our clients need:
· Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
· No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
· Both liability and no-fault coverage.
In addition, it is necessary to have both collision insurance and comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
Auto Insurance - Renewing a Policy
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium. Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on car insurance for you.
Questions to Ask Your Woodbridge Car Insurance Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
· How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
· What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
· What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
· What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Auto Insurance Quotes- Get One Today!
Looking for auto insurance coverage in Northern Virginia? Click here to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.